My husband found this stir-fry recipe in his Maximum Fitness magazine. We’ve had it twice in the last two weeks. It’s easy and quite yummy.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 6 oz grilled chicken breast
• 2 tbsp light soy sauce (we used sesame oil)
• 1/2 cup chopped onion
• 1/2 cup sliced raw red or green pepper
• 1/2 cup sliced mango (we used dried apricot)
Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a nonstick cooking pan over high heat. Add grilled chicken and 1 tbsp soy sauce to pan; stir-fry until chicken is cooked and no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Add remaining oil. Place onion, pepper and remaining soy sauce into pan; stir-fry until tender. Return chicken to pan and heat through. Place vegetables and chicken on a plate and top with mango.
CALORIE COUNT: 600
PROTEIN: 44 GRAMS
CARBS: 63 GRAMS
FAT: 20 GRAMS
SAT FAT: 2 GRAMS
TOTAL PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES