- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2-4 Portobello Mushroom caps
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup pesto
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 8 scallions, trimmed
- Preheat a grill to medium. Cut four 12-inch-long sheets of heavy-duty foil. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil into the center of each sheet.
- Season the mushroom caps with salt and pepper. Lay 1 mushroom cap in the center of each sheet and spread 1 tablespoon pesto on top.
- Mound one-quarter of the zucchini, tomatoes and scallions over each mushroom. Dollop 3 tablespoons pesto over each mound. Fold the foil over the mushroom and vegetables; pinch the edges to seal.
- Cover and grill the packets over indirect heat for 25 minutes. Remove from the grill and open carefully.