- Eating Environmentally: Help the environment – and yourself – by choosing what you eat wisely By Juhie Bhatia
- Locally Grown? It All Depends on How You Define It By Mary Clare Jalonick
- How to Avoid Genetically Modified Food, Plus a Yummy Vegan Recipe By Mindy Pennybacker
- The Food Gods Speak: Michael Pollan and Eric Schlosser Dish About Walmart, National Security, and Chicken Nuggets By Nicola Twille
- USDA Audit Says E. Coli Testing in Ground Beef is Flawed By Aaron Mehta
- Reasonable People Disagree About Meat: Animals Are Essential to Sustainable Food By Nicolette Hahn Niman and There’s No Reason to Eat Animals By Lindsay Rajt
If you are interested in learning more about factory farming and where your food comes from please take a moment to read these easy-to-read articles. All articles are found on Farm Sanctuary’s website.
- Factory Farming Issues – Factory farming is an attitude that regards animals and the natural world merely as commodities to be exploited for profit. In animal agriculture, this attitude has led to institutionalized animal cruelty, massive environmental destruction and resource depletion, and animal and human health risks.